Advanced Treatments & Medical Research
Suburban Research Associates is devoted to providing individualized care and treatment to our patients. We offer patients the alternative of new advanced treatments while helping the medical research field develop and grow. Our focus is on research for new drugs in the approval process or for medications that are already marketed. Your participation helps to advance the world of medicine and make new treatments become available.
All our studies are FDA approved and participation is on a voluntary basis. Each patient is carefully evaluated and monitored to ensure the highest quality of care. At the completion of the study, patients may choose to use our aftercare services, which usually include around 3 additional months of medication management by our psychiatrist, including medication samples.
Our office is conveniently located in Media, a suburb of Philadelphia, in the Chesley Office Campus, offering plenty of free parking with immediate access to I-476, I-95, the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and public transportation. As of 2017, we partnered with Human Services, Inc. – a private, fully licensed non-profit community mental health center. This satellite office is located just off Lincoln Highway, across from the Paoli/Thorndale train station in Thorndale, PA. We specialize in psychiatry and have conducted over 200 clinical trials since 1999.
Research Facilities in Pensylvannia
Benefits of participating in a clinical trial with Suburban Research Associates:
- Study medication may be more effective in alleviating your symptoms and have fewer side effects than drugs currently on the market.
- Participants will be at the forefront of medical advances.
All studies are approved by the FDA and Ethical Review Boards.
- Patients do not need insurance; all services are covered and require no payments.
- Eligible patients may receive reimbursement for their time and travel.
- Participation is voluntary and patients may discontinue at any time.
- We offer free aftercare services at the completion of the study which may include up to 3 months of additional medication management by our psychiatrist and medication samples.
- Each participant has 24-hour emergency access to a psychiatrist during study participation and the aftercare process.