Suburban Research Associates is devoted to providing individualized care to our patients. We specialize in psychiatry and have conducted over 200 clinical trials since 1999. Our focus is on research for new drugs in the approval process or for medications that are already marketed, looking at them for treating new conditions. Your participation helps to advance the world of medicine and make new treatment options available.
All our studies are FDA approved and participation is on a voluntary basis. Each patient is carefully evaluated and monitored to ensure the highest quality of care. At the completion of the study, patients may choose to use our aftercare services, which usually include around 3 additional months of medication management by our psychiatrist, including medication samples.
Our main office is conveniently located in the suburbs of Philadelphia in the Chesley Office Campus, offering plenty of free parking with immediate access to I- 476, I- 95, the Pennsylvania Turnpike and public transportation. Our satellite office is located just off U.S. route 202 in West Chester, PA, about 30 minutes away from our main office. This location is brand new as of 2022 and offers plenty of free parking for our visitors.
Research Facilities in Pennsylvania
Media, PA Office
West Chester, PA Office
Quick facts about participating in a clinical trial with Suburban Research Associates:
- Participants will be at the forefront of medical advances
- All studies are approved by the FDA and Ethical Review Boards
- Patients do not need insurance; all services are covered and require no payments
- Eligible patients may receive reimbursement for their time and travel
- Participation is voluntary and patients may discontinue at any time
- We offer free aftercare services at the completion of the study which may include up to 3 months of additional medication management by our psychiatrist and medication samples
- Each participant has 24-hour emergency access to a psychiatrist during study participation and the aftercare process